SANY’s most powerful large excavator, the SY500H is a powerhouse, boasting 400 HP and a digging depth of over 25 feet. A durable Cummins diesel engine delivers the performance you need for any job, while the selectable working modes allow you to match performance to the job application to balance power and efficiency. Positive flow hydraulics further improve operating efficiency, while fuel-efficient design features help you save on fuel costs.
- Powerful, robust and reliable powertrain & hydraulic components for long life in the most demanding applications
- A high-performance cooling system equipped with electronic control fan clutch provides clean, quiet operation
- Selectable working modes match machine performance to the application, maximizing productivity and minimizing operating costs
- Removable counterweight reduces travel restriction and lowers transportation expenses
- 61,822 lbf of bucket breakout force and 46,535 lbf of arm digging force
Find a Dealer Near You
Have Product Feedback?
FeaturesTechnical Spec SheetFamily Brochure
In the interest of continual equipment development, SANY America, Inc. reserves the right to change these specifications at any time without prior notification.
*Based on theoretical calculation at max flow with no load. Subject to alterations.