SANY’s SRA350A is the longest and strongest in its class. It has a nice, tight compact size with height, width and weight uniquely suited for confined jobsites. Keeping with our entire Rough Terrain crane family, the SRA350A boasts the most advanced and user friendly LMI in the industry, a spacious cab with creature comforts, high visibility, flat deck design with multiple access points, full camera package with night vision, bright LED lighting package, and has the same proven drivetrain components with a powerful Cummins engine, Dana transmission and Meritor axles. Safety features abound boasting tie-offs throughout, third wrap indicator with function kick-out, virtual wall with function kick out, and fine inching adjustment. This cab beats the competition in width and spaciousness and provides ergonomically positioned controls and a robust HVAC system to keep operators comfortable all day. All SANY cranes are backed by the industry’s strongest standard warranty at 3 years/3,000 hours.
- Powertrain consisting of Cummins QSB6.7 280 hp Stage V engine, Dana automatic transmission, and Meritor axles
- 35.4′-114.8′ four-section formed boom
- 30.2′ – 52.5′ two-piece lattice hydraulically power-assisted jib
- Powerful winches with 15,000 lbs of available line pull with a maximum wire rope speed of 436 fpm
- 8,800 lb fixed counterweight
- Centralized upper and electrical compartments
- Remote mounted filters and easily accessible daily checks
- Four steering modes
Find a Dealer Near You
Have Product Feedback?
Max Tip Height