Small but mighty with a wheelbase of 106”, the SCP100A allows for tight, stable turns making it perfect for applications like smaller lumber mills and precast where space is limited. Operators have a comfortable, spacious, climate-controlled cab with high visibility through the mast window. From the cab display, they have a rear camera feed and real-time data on hydraulic pressure, engine RPM, speed, loads, and fault codes. Multiple systems are engineered to improve control, performance, and reliability. For example, a dependable gear pump system allows for full control of the hydraulics which results in more controlled and accurate lifts. The SCP100A is backed by a 3-year/6,000-hour warranty and built to be easy to service, maintain and transport.
- Powerful Cummins QSB 4.5L Diesel Engine
- Heavy-duty Kessler Drive Axle
- 24” Load Center and 106” Wheelbase with an Outside Turning Radius of 157”
- 18.6 mph Travel Speed with Load and 79 ft/min Lifting Speed with Load
- Three mast and two carriage options plus a range of fork sizes are available for maximum versatility
Find a Dealer Near You
Have Product Feedback?
Weight Without Load
22,000 lbs @ 24″
10,000 kg @ 610 mm
In the interest of continual equipment development, SANY America, Inc. reserves the right to change these specifications at any time without prior notification.