SANY’s 120 US ton rough terrain crane, the SRA1200A has a six-section 183.7′ pinning boom with multiple boom configurations allowing it to achieve the strongest capacities possible. Its free swing mode with the ability to reverse plug makes it a fan favorite for ironworkers and duty cycle operations. As the largest member of our current Rough Terrain crane family, the SRA1200A delivers smooth, precise control, the most advanced and user-friendly LMI in the industry and a 20-degree tiltable cab with all the space, creature comforts, visibility, and it beats the competition in width and spaciousness while providing ergonomically positioned controls and a robust HVAC system helping operators remain engaged all day. Fully equipped main unit transports less than 100,000 lbs with an overall height of 12.6′ and one overflow with counterweight of 29,800 lbs. This machine, as well as the SRA1000A, both have hydraulically assisted counterweights for installation and removal making setup and tear down quick and easy. Safety features abound as it has a flat deck design with multiple access points, full camera package with night vision, bright LED lighting package, and proven drivetrain components with a powerful Cummins engine, Dana transmission and Kessler axles. It comes with tie-offs throughout, third wrap indicator with function kick-out, virtual wall with function kick out, and fine inching adjustment. All SANY cranes are backed by the industry’s strongest standard warranty at 3 years/3,000 hours.
- Powertrain consisting of Cummins QSB6.7 280 hp Stage V engine, Dana automatic transmission, and Kessler axles
- 41′-183.7′ six-section pinning formed boom
- 34.4′ – 59.1′ two-piece lattice hydraulically power-assisted jib
- 250′ maximum tip height
- Powerful winches with 23,900 lbs of available line pull with a maximum wire rope speed of 476 fpm
- 29,800 lb hydraulically removable self-assembly counterweight
- 20-degree tiltable cab with electronic, extendable catwalk
- Centralized upper and electrical compartments
- Remote-mounted filters and easily accessible daily checks
- Four steering modes
Find a Dealer Near You
Have Product Feedback?
Max Tip Height