Built for durability on the jobsite, SANY’s SCA2600A crawler crane provides a lifting capacity of 300 USt at 16.4 feet. This heavy lifting champion picks precast concrete panels, general construction materials, and steel with ease. It was built with a large footprint to feel very solid and stable even at max radius with full luffing jib. With the new, spacious Porsche cab, the SCA2600A is all about operator comfort. Featuring ergonomics, class-leading A/C and heat, air-ride seats with seat interlock, and electric over hydraulic dual axis controls that are fully customizable to operator needs. The LMI with two, large touchscreens is impressive and provides more real-time information at the operator’s fingertips. The left screen displays function and status of controls, engine data, self-diagnostics and system pressures. The right screen displays working conditions such as ground bearing pressure, boom configuration, and swing angle.
- More standard safety features than competitor models such as 3rd wrap indicator, full-length boom walkways, seat interlock, virtual wall and harness tie-offs
- Cummins QSG12 engine and other Tier 1 components
- No assist crane is needed. Outfitted with a self-assembly cylinder on the mast allowing easy, efficient assembly.
- Convenient transport with self-assembly jacks
- Built with intelligent technology—self-diagnoses issues from the LMI and provides detailed information down to the wire numbers
- Easy to navigate, pictorial, familiar and intuitive LMI with two 13.6″, color touchscreen monitors
- LMI working screen provides real-time ground bearing pressure, wind speed, radius, boom length and boom angle where graphics update based on configuration
- Ease of maintenance including alerts for scheduled maintenance
- Standard vision package including winch, swing, boom tip and rearview cameras to increase operator visibility and awareness
- Porsche designed 25° tiltable operator’s cab is built for safety, comfort, and functionality with everything the operator needs right in front of them
- Main and auxiliary hoists operate independently with optional free fall and there’s 3rd winch for luffing jib
Find a Dealer Near You
Have Product Feedback?
Max Tip Height of Main Boom