The SCA900TB telescopic crawler crane has a five-section, 154-foot, full power boom—the longest in its class—and two-piece bi-fold 33.5 feet/57 feet jib offset at 0°, 15° and 30° offering a maximum tip height of 198 feet. It gives you power and performance with a lifting capacity of 90 tons at 10 feet. Operators can drive up steep banks and keep tight footprints. This versatile utility crane with pick-and-carry capabilities will quickly become a necessary multi-functional tool.
- More standard safety features than competitor models such as 3rd wrap indicator, seat interlock, virtual wall and harness tie-offs
- Cummins QSL9-C325 engine and other Tier 1 components
- Convenient transport with self-retracting crawlers and self-assembly jacks
- Built with intelligent technology—self-diagnoses issues from the LMI and provides detailed information down to the wire numbers
- Easy to navigate, familiar and intuitive LMI with 10.4″, color touchscreen monitor
- LMI working screen provides real-time ground bearing pressure, wind speed, radius, boom length and boom angle where graphics update based on configuration
- Ease of maintenance including alerts for scheduled maintenance
- Standard vision package including winch, swing, boom tip and rearview cameras to increase operator visibility and awareness
- Spacious operator’s cab with a 20° tilt and excellent visibility
Find a Dealer Near You
Have Product Feedback?
90T @ 10′
Full Power Boom
In the interest of continual equipment development, SANY America, Inc. reserves the right to change these specifications at any time without prior notification.