Built for durability on the job site, SANY’s SCA2600A crawler crane provides a lifting capacity of 300 tons at 16.4 feet. It has a main boom of 302 feet and a maximum boom/fixed jib combination of 203 feet and 138 feet with a maximum boom/luffing jib combination of 203 feet and 207 feet.
- Built with intelligent technology—self-diagnoses issues and provides solutions
- Ease of maintenance
- Porsche designed tiltable operator’s cab is built for safety, comfort, and functionality with everything the operator needs right in front of them
- Main and auxiliary hoists operate independently with free fall
- Wireless camera attaches to any boom tip being used for continuous visibility of the hook
- No assist crane is needed. Outfitted with a self-assembly cylinder on the mast allowing easy, efficient assembly.
- Comes with main boom, fixed jib and a luffer
Find a Dealer Near You
Have Product Feedback?
286T @ 16.4′
Max Tip Height
Maximum Load Moment
405.2Klb @ 26′
FeaturesDownload Product Specifications SheetConfigurationsTechnical ParametersTransportation DimensionsSchematics for Self-AssemblySchematics for Boom AssemblySchematics for Fixed Jib Assembly
In the interest of continual equipment development, SANY America, Inc. reserves the right to change these specifications at any time without prior notification.