SANY America’s SCA1350A crawler crane delivers superior lifting performance with 150-ton lifting capacity at 15 feet with added standard features. Optional fixed jib and luffing jib provide further configurable versatility and flexibility. Operators have the agility of a smaller crane and the strength of a bigger machine providing excellent multi-function operation. For added cost and space-saving, standard self-assembly eliminates the need for an assist crane. This smooth swinging powerlifter, could be setting bridge beams and girders one day and another day erecting steel buildings.
- More standard safety features than competitor models such as 3rd wrap indicator, full-length boom walkways, seat interlock, virtual wall and harness tie-offs
- Cummins QSL9-C325 engine and other Tier 1 components
- No assist crane is needed. Outfitted with sheaves in boom base section allowing you to assemble your own machine.
- Convenient transport with self-assembly jacks
- Built with intelligent technology—self-diagnoses issues from the LMI and provides detailed information down to the wire numbers
- Easy to navigate, familiar and intuitive LMI with 10.4″, color touchscreen monitor
- LMI working screen provides real-time ground bearing pressure, wind speed, radius, boom length and boom angle where graphics update based on configuration
- Ease of maintenance including alerts for scheduled maintenance
- Standard vision package including winch, swing, boom tip and rearview cameras to increase operator visibility and awareness
- Comfortable and spacious cab with 20°tilt and high visibility
- Main and auxiliary hoists operate independently with optional free fall and there’s 3rd winch for luffing jib
Find a Dealer Near You
Have Product Feedback?
150T @ 15′
Max Tip Height of Main Boom
In the interest of continual equipment development, SANY America, Inc. reserves the right to change these specifications at any time without prior notification.