A reliable partner on the jobsite, the new SCA1000A crawler crane now has a stronger structure and upgraded inner workings to make operation easy and keep your crews safe. It delivers superior lifting performance with 110 USt lifting capacity at 12.5 feet and comes loaded with standard features to maximize your investment. This machine is very smooth from swing to travel to winch performance with enough pump flow to allow for multi-function operation. Retractable crawlers allow operators a smaller footprint when needed while still providing the required capacity. With standard free-fall winches, the SCA1000A is built for agile tough jobs like foundation work, bridge work, and steel erection.
- More standard safety features than competitor models such as 3rd wrap indicator, full-length boom walkways, seat interlock, virtual wall and harness tie-offs
- Cummins QSL9-C325 engine and other Tier 1 components
- No assist crane is needed. Outfitted with a self-assembly cylinder on boom base section allowing you to assemble your own machine.
- Easily transport the base crane at 210 feet of boom with the counterweight on four trucks
- Built with intelligent technology—self-diagnoses issues from the LMI and provides detailed information down to the wire numbers
- Easy to navigate, familiar and intuitive LMI with 10.4″, color touchscreen monitor
- LMI working screen provides real-time ground bearing pressure, wind speed, radius, boom length and boom angle where graphics update based on configuration
- Ease of maintenance including alerts for scheduled maintenance
- Standard vision package including winch, swing, boom tip and rearview cameras to increase operator visibility and awareness
- Comfortable cab with everything right in front of the operator and high visibility
- Main and auxiliary operate independently with free fall and there’s 3rd winch for pile driving or lifting
Find a Dealer Near You
Have Product Feedback?
Max Tip Height of Main Boom