A reliable partner on the job site, the new SCA1000A crawler crane now has a stronger structure and upgraded inner workings to make operation easy and keep your crews safe. It delivers superior lifting performance with 110-ton lifting capacity at 12.5 feet and comes loaded with standard features to maximize your investment.
- Built with intelligent technology—self-diagnoses issues and provides solutions
- Ease of maintenance
- Comfortable cab with everything right in front of the operator and high visibility
- Main and auxiliary hoists operate independently with free fall
- Third drum for duty cycle work
- Wireless camera on boom tip for continuous visibility of the hook
- No assist crane is needed. Outfitted with a self-assembly cylinder on boom base section allowing you to assemble your own machine.
- Easily transport the base crane at 210 feet of boom with the counterweight on four trucks
- Comes with main boom and fixed jib
Find a Dealer Near You
Have Product Feedback?
110T @ 12.5′
Max Tip Height
Maximum Load Moment
220Klb @ 12.5′
In the interest of continual equipment development, SANY America, Inc. reserves the right to change these specifications at any time without prior notification.